We provide a variety of delivery and shipping options to best suit you and your new objets d’art!
Traditional Mail Options
Our first method of shipping will be USPS (pending acceptance). Objects accepted by USPS will be packaged and shipped by the Monatiques team. All packages will include standard insurance.
UPS & FedEx: Objects not accepted by USPS (due to size, weight, or fragility)
*In order to ensure the safety of your piece, Monatiques will use our discretion to provide you with the best shipping service.
Insurance: Insurance is required on all purchases, to be paid by buyer and is included in shipping fees.
Specialty Options: Navis is Monatiques’ preferred shipping provider. However, we are always pleased to work with a customer’s preferred shipping provider.
Local Delivery (within 75 miles of Detroit, MI) with a 2-3 week delivery window. *Delivery fee will be determined based on item and location.
Arrange Pickup (*Zip code: 48327)
Longer Distance (greater than 75 miles of Detroit, MI) Fee to be determined fairly with a 2-3 week delivery window. If the buyer is located in a more remote market where delivery frequency is only once or twice a month, the Delivery Time may extend up to 8 weeks.
· All sales are final on Custom Work & Orders.
· For all other items, sales are final 48 hours after delivery.
· To request a return, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include the order number and the reason for your return request.
· On approved returns, the buyer is responsible for the full cost of returning the item, packing & shipping.
Delivery & Local Pickup
· All sales are final once the buyer or buyer’s agent takes possession of an item.
· Upon inspection, if you decide not to move forward with the purchase, you or your agent must refuse the item at the time of pickup/delivery. Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a refund.
Delivered by a member of the Monatiques team, by appointment, to the room of your choice.
Includes packing, shipping, insurance and in-home delivery (unpacking, inspection, minor assembly, removal of packaging materials).
Please make sure the item will fit through any doorways, hallways, stairwells or elevators.
Signature is required at delivery.
Exclusions may apply:
Surcharges may apply for deliveries requiring flight of stairs, walk-up or difficult-to-access locations.
The delivery team will not perform plumbing installation, electrical wiring or assembly requiring extensive use of power tools.
If the item is picked up disassembled, the carrier is not required to assemble it upon delivery.
Monatiques will provide a custom quote.
Monatique ensures that you have complete peace of mind when making your purchase. Peace of mind, to us, at Monatiques, means if your item does not arrive, is broken during transit or is entirely different than what you purchased, we are committed to making it right!